1. Make sure you have downloaded the correct firmware from www.typeamachines.com/firmware-source (n.b. you must use Arduino 1.6.6 or newer, download available here)
2. Power off your printer and open the E-tray
3. You will see a USB cable that runs from the Rumba to the small blue USB hub. Unplug it from the USB hub and plug that end into your computer.
4. Switch the Jumper right below the X-stepper driver from the left two pins to the right two pins. This makes it so the Rumba draws power from your computer, rather than the PSU.
5. Open your file manager and navigate to where you saved the firmware.
6. Double click the marlin.ino file to open it in Arduino. Alternatively, you can, first, open Arduino, then click the open button in Arduino and navigate to where you saved the firmware and open it.
Once you have the firmware open in arduino, go to the tools menu and select the COM port (your COM port) and board (Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560).
7. Click the Upload button in Arduino. After the green bar has finished loading, you should see a message at the bottom of the screen that says “done uploading.”
9. Switch the Rumba jumper back to it’s original position.
8. If you are getting an error in Arduino, please take a screenshot and send it to email@example.com or submit a support request through support.typeamchines.com.