What's the difference between these two? To make this easier, here's a table that outlines the differences:
Let's clarify what comes with the Series 1. Think of the Series 1 as our *essentials* package. It comes with everything you need.
The Series 1 Standard includes:
- A 12"x12"x12" print bed
- An online portal for checking progress of print through wifi
- A 1-year warranty
- Our exceptionally user-friendly 3D printing software
- tons of minute details that make it awesome.
- Network and Wi-Fi Ready: Our printers are ready to connect to a home network right out of the box. You may use this to start prints.
- High-Precision Linear Guide System: Incredibly smooth motion to ensure prints come out just right, over and over again.
- Easy Bed Leveling: Adjusting the level of the Series 1 is incredibly convenient
- Upgrade-Friendly Warranty: our one of a kind warranty allows users to modify and adjust their printer
On the other hand, the Series 1 Pro is everything you want, and need for high-performance 3D printing. For one, the heated bed provides coverage for a lot of next-generation filaments. This gives you the freedom to make many more things. The Pro also has an awesome camera, which you can use to monitor your print without visiting it. You can check your print from any nearby wifi-enabled computer. It's like a baby camera for your 3D print.
The Series 1 Pro includes:
- Everything the standard Series 1 has.
- Super-convenient HD camera. This allows you to see the progress of your 3D print without 'visiting' your printer. You can monitor the print from any nearby wifi-enabled device. That means your smartphone, iPad, Laptop.
- Heated bed. The heated bed allows you to print with a wider range of filaments, including(but not limited to) the following high-grade materials: Nylon 618, Nylon 645, XT Copolyester, T-glase, bridge NYLON, PCTPE, PET+, etc.